Little Notes Music Together® Fall 2020
10 week session, September 19 - November 21
1st Child: $250
All additional siblings: FREE
Infant siblings under the age of 9 months are also free.
Classes will be held OUTSIDE. See below for more details.
Prefer to have a small class in your yard with friends? Contact me for more info about this option.
We offer Mixed Age Classes for ages 3 months to 5 years
Please click here for more info on our registration policies
Some additional detail about outdoor classes:
- Please bring your own blanket, cushions, etc. for your family. Dress accordingly for the weather.
- In case of inclement weather classes will be held online for that week via Zoom. Links will be provided.
- Blankets will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart. Children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 6-foot distance between themselves and other participants who are not in the same household.
- Masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of 2, as per NY state guidelines.
- Please note there will be NO bathrooms available for these classes. Please plan accordingly.
- Instruments or other objects will not be shared. Families will be advised about what to bring from home for instruments or props. A small instrument set will be available for sale.
- Before every class, participants will be required to answer a few questions regarding a basic health screening.
- Please refrain from attending class you've been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing. A prorated credit will be offered should you need to cancel your registration due to coronavirus illness.
- If you or anyone in your family or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus symptoms after attending a class or at any time during the session, you are required to report that immediately to our office by text or email.
- Please wash your hands frequently, and before and after attending our classes.